Sitting down for movie night as a family is becoming a favorite at our house. The noise and smell of the popcorn maker reminds me of childhood and of course my own special bowl of popcorn to dive into or season to my liking. I thought it would be fun to create a simple and recyclable goodie box to let my little ones enjoy their popcorn too. Best part is you don’t have to wash dishes after the movie.
12″ x 12″ sturdy scrapbook paper
scallop edge scissors
1. Cut your scrapbook paper to measure 8.5″ x 11″ to fit in the printer.
2. Download the Goodie Box template.
3. Print the template onto your scrapbook paper.
4. Cut out your template using scallop edge scissors; you can use regular scissors too.
5. Using your Xacto, cut slits along the dotted lines.
6. Score and fold your template, tuck the corners into the slits to secure.
Have fun choosing paper that matches the theme of the movie and be sure to print a goodie box for each family member or guest. Fill with popcorn or other movie night treats and enjoy!
Be sure to head over to bakedbyjoanna.com for her Cookies and Cream Popcorn recipe and more.
Printables are for personal use only. Thank you!