I love paper and pop-up books so why not create a pop-up 3D Halloween table runner for your party. Make it spooky and place on a dark table cloth surrounded by creepy crawly desserts or make it a black and white theme with these adorable Ghost Meringue Cookies from my friend Baked by Joanna.
We all know hosting a party can be fun but finding those decorations and clean-up after the party can be exhausting to some. So, to keep it simple, I’ve created the table decor for you and then just toss it out when the parties over, no storing decorations.
3D HALLOWEEN TABLE RUNNER
12” x 12” black scrapbook paper
3D Halloween Table Runner templates
1. Download the 3D Halloween Table Runner templates.
2. Print either or both of the templates that you’d like to use.
3. Place the template on top of the black scrapbook paper. I repositioned my template a few times on the paper so the tree and haunted house were farther apart to add more depth.
4. Firmly press your Xacto to carefully trace/cut the solid lines; you’ll be folding the dotted lines at the end. If your hand gets cramped when cutting, take a break and shake it out.
5. Once all solid lines are cut, remove the template and carefully fold the design upward to a standing position.
6. Cut as many templates as needed for the size of your table.
7. Cover your table with black fabric and arrange finished pieces down the center to create a spooky, festive table runner for your halloween party. Your guest will surely enjoy the details.